I teach a class that has both HS and Adults for students. It seems to me that my older students (30+ old) have more difficult time to follow the videos to make the building blocks or rocket series parts. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem. My HS students seem more at ease following the instructions.
@StephenHadwin I see the same thing in my workplace. The younger generation seems more attentive to the step-by-step instruction via technology, while the older guys (myself included at times) is just interested in the end result and become frustrated when their actions do not mirror the video.
my body is 52 but my head is still late 20’s… 
I’ve been using Autocad since the DOS days, and currently (since version 2) I’ve been using Autodesk Mechanical Desktop, and machining for about 27 years. When I work through the videos I start by doing them the way I’m used to modeling, then I go back through the videos to see how much easier it is to do them the way @Billy-Boyce & others do it and the shortcuts/tricks to do things that I couldn’t do in Mech. Desktop.
It makes me see there is a lot to learn, but more so, different ways to look at a model and produce it… (and how some old habits need to be forgotten).
Also, I’ve always programmed at the machine using points I pull from ACAD so running models through the CAM module is a learning experience I’ve been looking forward to. The last time I used a CAM program was back in '91 on a Bridgeport Boss 8 control.
We seem to have parallel universes. I am somewhat older, but I have been and still seek and welcome the latest technologies. I am somewhat computer and IT proficient. My first AutoCad was version 1 :) You could create lines and circles and had 8 colors, that was about the extent of version 1. I became certified in 10 & 12 versions back in the late seventies and eighties, worked primarily Compact II on a UNIX workstation, then evolved to Pathtrace, then Esprit, then MasterCam (still newbie), now HSMworks. In '96 I was trained in Pro-E, it was difficult to master since it had so many variations to create geometry, Solidworks in '98 and it has been my main CAD program until this year where I have switched instruction to students to Fusion 360.
My students watched Titan 1M and then I created 6 short videos for them to design part in SW and CAM in HSMWorks. I have since reverted to remaining the remaining projects to be created in Fusion 360. I still am making short videos (no longer than 10 minutes each) to cover phases of design and CAM. As with any designer/programmer we do things different, so my students see two different ways to design and manufacture the part. I know they feel overwhelmed at times.
I don’t even remember what software we had for the Boss 8, but the manual programming was on a Tandy T1000 LOL! I built a 286 with 2 meg ram and a 40 meg HD for my first acad machine 
WOW have times changed!
Right now I’m the IT / CAD manager & reverse engineering person at the day job. My night job, I’m free to do it all, from design, prototyping, fixturing, & production. (Just me & the owner who shoots archery professionaly, so most of the work is new design parts he comes up with etc, and a laser alignment system for carting)
I’ve been self taught on about everything, up until I found F360, now I can’t get enough of the Youtube videos from @Titan (and of course @Billy-Boyce) Lars, & NYCCNC ! :)
Because kids will simply follow the instructions step by step and trust the process. They are also really in touch with technology and learning from videos as they are a smart phone, YouTube generation.
Older guys complicate things by questioning the process and may not be as used to the technology.

@Titan I’ve run into that every place I’ve worked. The “older” generation, employers, bosses, whatever, trust the “safe” speeds & feeds and don’t want to try the road less traveled, instead of going by the mfgr recommended numbers and pushing things. I love running fast when I can and watching people jump back and say WOW after they see it can be done LOL … just like in the Top Fuel pits, I’m the guy standing up front getting the nitro burn and watching people jump when they burp the throttle! I love it but some people don’t understand it or are afraid to try it.
Like I said above… the body is a 52 yr old but the head is still mid to late 20’s learning and having fun while I do it. I was always the “fun dad” to all the kids and their friends because I liked playing at their level… Once you grow up, you’re old! You have to enjoy the ride you are on otherwise it’s just work, and work sucks 
But… sometimes “questioning the process” is what it takes to set a base to expand from. Once you understand the how and why, it can give you what you need to look forward into other processes that haven’t been considered.
I think when it ome to us older guys, we have bad habits and seem to revert to what we think we know. For example, I worked for Con/Met years ago setting up Okuma Lathes. The shop manager asked me what type of people should we bring in? I said someone that knows nothing about a cnc machine. That way I can train them the right way and they have no bad habits to break!! I mentioned this because it seems to go hand in hand with the comments about the younger folks. I am guessing that the older guys/gals have had some experience with CNCs or working in a manufacturing environment. While the younger cats haven’t had that experience, yet!!